Ohio State (8-2) vs. Nebraska (6-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

18 minutes ago, coughunter said:

None of that matters.  Im not taking the bait.  There have been so many players out from the opposition over the years and in key games that all ended in losses.

Sueing and Towns basically haven't played all year. Young is a hit but they have Joey Brunk who might start for us to fill in. It doesn't change things much.

16 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Word on the street Head Coach Kidney tested positive for covid.  Parents of the sixth grade girls requested he be in quarantine for the remainder of the season.

oh no! however will they go undefeated for the next millenium now?!?!

1 minute ago, basketballjones said:

I just….. I just want to watch these guys and enjoy it. Is that so much to ask for? But they don’t rebound. They don’t defend as a team (or well individually). Aside from the selfishness on offense, I also don’t know what they’re trying to do when they’re not being selfish. 

Right. I took for granted those days where we were undersized and less athletic but we tried damn hard and lost because other teams were better.

Now we just lose and play stupid and soft in doing so. 

9 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

We look like a JV team every time we walk on the floor vs another B1G squad, tiny…

this team has absolutely no vvork ethic without the ball. you can see it in rebounding or any loose ball work. while some of us are ready to move on from the hoiberg tutorial session, i've increasingly wondered about how the culture in place is going to effect another transition. this is far beyond winning and losing. it's about how you think a team should play the game.