Ohio State (8-2) vs. Nebraska (6-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, Cazzie22 said:

I  may be in the minority but I see some better ball movement, not enough, but the same old flaws, poor shots and inability to defensive rebound remain. 

You’re not in the minority. We’ve had a few good possessions of ball movement. They were the ones where Bryce was sitting by Oleg and Piatkowski. 

I used to play the “woe is us” cry about teams going off against us.

but then I realized this is Doc’s system and this is who we are. Drastically undersized down low, willing to sell out in the paint and let our opponents do whatever they want from 3. And then when our opponents go off from 3, it’s because of our own doing. We choose that fate. 

OSU looks like a team that hasn't played in awhile. Probably the best chnce anyone's gonna have this season to take them when they're a bit down. and they get the perfect "get well soon" draw. honestly, even a mediocre team should beat them tonight. so let's see if we've least got that gear in us. i'l even be nice to them all week. 

at least they're hustling more than they did early, so there's that. I can live with a lot if a team's trying.