WYOMING GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

'Team Building.' :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2: No doubt they have so much fun playing together, this is just another outlet for their enthusiasm. Sort of reminds me of the Volleyball team. Coach Amy Williams has, almost unnoticed by anyone, built her team around Sam Haiby and the Australian Girls, filling in with transfers; first with Ashley Scoggins, then Bella Cravens, and latest Jaz Shelley, who are stand-outs (not to mention Mi'Cole Cayton, Trinity Brady & Nailah Dillard, all impacted by prior injuries), and a stellar class of Freshmen, (not to leave out last year's freshman class including Anni Stewart). :Bow::Bow::Bow:

Edited by Red Don

Every big ten game is big but the one looming on the horizon is Jan 4th with Michigan coming to town.  It will be a great measuring stick for our progress.  I like our chances and if you are going to challenge for a top four finish in the Big Ten, games like that are important.  That being said you can't over look anyone.  Playing on the road at Michigan State could cause us some grief but I feel that although we are very young we are well grounded. Hope the Covid stays away from our team.  More games across the country are being cancelled every week.  GBR