Kennesaw State (4-7) vs. Nebraska (5-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

6 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Seems like Fred's approach might be working tonight.  If you make a lazy pass, you get benched.  If you take a bad shot, you get benched.  If your lazy on defense, you get benched.  The bad news is that they don't get benched for very long because the replacement is bound to make a mistake.

I get what you are saying, But if they get pulled maybe it plants a seed in their minds.

7 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Seems like Fred's approach might be working tonight.  If you make a lazy pass, you get benched.  If you take a bad shot, you get benched.  If your lazy on defense, you get benched.  The bad news is that they don't get benched for very long because the replacement is bound to make a mistake.

haha I was thinking the same thing.  But it does appear to be helping actually looking like you give a crap when players do stupid things.

Just now, busticket said:

I am really happy for Lakes.  Finally getting a chance and to my eyes has looked fairly competent with his decision making.  Sweet three point stroke, too.

Looks a lot like Teddy Allen where he steps in to the shot with his right foot.

3 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Everyone responding to adversity inside PBA tonight! They spent 10 minutes on the radio this afternoon talking about how dejected the panda was after her performance at the women's game.

It was, she tried three times to get the five on her head. But like the Huskers she couldn't hit it.