January 12th, 2014.....

SkersHoops

The Record was: 8-8

Big wins: Beat a (5-4) Miami team at home? 

Bad losses: UAB, UMASS, Boat-raced by the PukeJays, Lost to Ohio St. by 31 (can you imagine) We were (0-4) in B1G

I know the run that followed was magical, and I'm not saying its going to happen with this team, BUT...... Hopefully the boys are ready to play Sunday (Taking my boys to their first Nebrasketball game), get a win, get some momentum going, and you never know.  

If you have some free time, go take a look at the message board in December/January '13/14.  I wish I could tell all those people to hang on.  

One last thing..... Our 2nd to last Conference Game this year is against Wisconsin....... on a Sunday.  GBR

17 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Are you placing the over/under Win total @ 11…?

Funny that you set it at 11.

I looked back at my predictions at the beginning of the season. I thought, realistically, we could be an 18-win team.

Then when we hit conference play, the actual record + my conference prediction put us at 11.

I'm still on that path, so I'm rooting for a push at 11 :lol:

4 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Funny that you set it at 11.

I looked back at my predictions at the beginning of the season. I thought, realistically, we could be an 18-win team.

Then when we hit conference play, the actual record + my conference prediction put us at 11.

I'm still on that path, so I'm rooting for a push at 11 :lol:

My .500 prediction is going down the crapper.