Breidenbach injury?

bkamler

1 hour ago, roscoe said:

A bad thing about his injury was that he got hurt getting an offensive rebound of his own miss of a bunny. Pretty much lines up with the luck of this program.

Kind of like Copeland’s ACL tear on a  dead ball.   Thought about that immediately when Wilhelm went down.

• 5 months later...

10 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

We need him to be “Special” not just some guy off the bench…he looked really unsure of himself before the injury. His upside is HUGE 

Agreed on all accounts.  Prior to his injury, he showed some flashes of skill but really didn't look like someone that was going to put it together anytime soon.  That is what was such a bummer with his injury -- it likely set back his developmental clock, meaning his special seasons are further into the future.  Thankfully he did get a medical redshirt out of it, so if we can keep him in the program for his full academic career then we will still get to see him at his best eventually.  It just may be delayed gratification.  

1 hour ago, busticket said:

I smell NIL

Yeah and frankly all of the tweets from these guys saying basically "hey, y'all, I'm really into *** and these guys are the best at it, you should check it out" have been a turn off.  I'm fixin' to unfollow them all.

27 minutes ago, 49r said:

Yeah and frankly all of the tweets from these guys saying basically "hey, y'all, I'm really into *** and these guys are the best at it, you should check it out" have been a turn off.  I'm fixin' to unfollow them all.

Think of it as a "I'm back on campus" notification.  When Emmanuel Bandoumel starts tweeting about his love of Bianchi bicycles, you'll know he's ready to start practice.