Breidenbach injury?

bkamler

2 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Great, the one guy that seems to play hard.

This seems like a slightly unfair take.  Walker plays hard, he just does so in a way that allows him to play 25-30 mpg rather than 5-10 mpg.  If Breidenbach and Walker were getting similar minutes, I don't think you'd see their effort levels as being dissimilar.  Also, Wilcher plays hard...he just isn't very good on the defensive end.  But the dude is always running on fumes by the end of the game.

34 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

This seems like a slightly unfair take.  Walker plays hard, he just does so in a way that allows him to play 25-30 mpg rather than 5-10 mpg.  If Breidenbach and Walker were getting similar minutes, I don't think you'd see their effort levels as being dissimilar.  Also, Wilcher plays hard...he just isn't very good on the defensive end.  But the dude is always running on fumes by the end of the game.

Should have said "one of the few"   Flu bug might have had something to do with the poor effort vs Michigan.  I just see Breidenbach as a guy that will get on the floor for a loose ball, will take a charge, runs the floor....

59 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Should have said "one of the few"   Flu bug might have had something to do with the poor effort vs Michigan.  I just see Breidenbach as a guy that will get on the floor for a loose ball, will take a charge, runs the floor....

Yeah. Sadly, there are only a few.  I basically just see the three I mentioned as effort players, plus Trey once he's back.  Four guys is not a very good percentage.  The one that I really don't understand is Edwards.  How does a guy that only plays 5 minutes per game not go 110% in the limited time he's on the floor?  I don't get it.

1 hour ago, aphilso1 said:

Yeah. Sadly, there are only a few.  I basically just see the three I mentioned as effort players, plus Trey once he's back.  Four guys is not a very good percentage.  The one that I really don't understand is Edwards.  How does a guy that only plays 5 minutes per game not go 110% in the limited time he's on the floor?  I don't get it.

I thought we would get by without Trey but we really miss him, especially on the defensive end.  Guys could feed off his energy.  It is tough for a freshman like Wilhelm to give that same vib just because he is a frosh.

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I know you’re down in this season, team, and coach.  A lot of us.... Most all of us are down.  But not every thread needs a post about it... especially one about a kid who just lost out on playing g the game he loves.

He's obviously a Creighton fan trolling us.  Best just to ignore him and move on.