If I'm Trev

PimpMario

15 hours ago, PimpMario said:

I sit down with Fred and we talk about his vision of the future.

We talk about his identity as a program.  We talk about his desired culture .

Then we figure out how to build for the future.  This team has too much young talent not to build for the future.

I'm assuming that is already going on.  I'm sure they have had many conversations already.

On 12/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, Nighthawk said:

If I'm Trev I ask John Cook if he has any experience coaching Men's Hoops...or ask Amy Williams if she'd be open to coaching both men's and women's hoops. 

at my first women's game right now.

I don't know why I wasted 2 decades going to men's games

1 hour ago, PimpMario said:

at my first women's game right now.

I don't know why I wasted 2 decades going to men's games

I was at my first women's game of the season.  Nice to see what a winning team looks like.  I hope someday the women's basketball team is celebrated as much as the volleyball team.  I don't see them packing the place, but it would be nice to at least see the lower bowl full.  

On 12/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, Nighthawk said:

I was at my first women's game of the season.  Nice to see what a winning team looks like.  I hope someday the women's basketball team is celebrated as much as the volleyball team.  I don't see them packing the place, but it would be nice to at least see the lower bowl full.  

If they keep winning, that will definitely happen. The year the women's team went undefeated for most of the season with Kelsey Griffin, there were a few games sold out at Devaney and the attendance was higher than the men's games. The buzz is starting to increase for sure.