Michigan (5-3) vs. Nebraska (5-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, huskerbill85 said:

I've never seen the board go off like this and weve been through some lean years of Husker basketball. The effort but these players is just embarrassing and I know I've said Fred should get 2 more years but if the effort continues to be like this it will be very hard to justify. 

Years or games?

I've been the voice of patience and process since Collier, takes time to build a program when it lacks history, but when you pay for filet and you get rancid baloney you have to throw it out. 

Someone else said it as well - worst NU basketball team I think I’ve ever seen. Zero effort and apparently, it doesn’t matter to the coaches at all. 

On the bright side, for those so inclined, fading NU for the balance of the year might add some value to your non-traditional retirement accounts.

1 minute ago, demone said:

Someone else said it as well - worst NU basketball team I think I’ve ever seen. Zero effort and apparently, it doesn’t matter to the coaches at all. 

On the bright side, for those so inclined, fading NU for the balance of the year might add some value to your non-traditional retirement accounts.

I struggle to attend games as it is due to lots of scheduling conflicts with my kids activities. The last thing I want to do is make the hour drive to Lincoln to to watch, what is the absolutely worst Husker game I've ever seen in my life.

This is rec center level basketball.

I want to hear Freds postgame but for some reason the audio isn't work on the app.

1 minute ago, Ron Mexico said:

I struggle to attend games as it is due to lots of scheduling conflicts with my kids activities. The last thing I want to do is make the hour drive to Lincoln to to watch, what is the absolutely worst Husker game I've ever seen in my life.

I want to hear Freds postgame but for some reason the audio isn't work on the app.

Apparently the audio is outside the 3-pt arc.

5 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

Doc Sadler is the death of this team. He's running a grade school, pack the paint defense that is simply unplayable in todays game. It is not a lack of effort on the players, it is physically impossible to close out on a shooter from the middle of the paint fast enough. I am even beginning to question Fred. For someone who values the three so much on offense, he should have some sense at all that we need to guard it on the other end. Heard some fans heckling Doc today and I was all for it. Giving up that many wide open threes is unacceptable and its even affecting our offense. Hard to get anything going or go on a run when you give up open threes every possession.

2 minutes ago, WhyDoIWatchThisTeam said:

Doc Sadler is the death of this team. He's running a grade school, pack the paint defense that is simply unplayable in todays game. It is not a lack of effort on the players, it is physically impossible to close out on a shooter from the middle of the paint fast enough. I am even beginning to question Fred. For someone who values the three so much on offense, he should have some sense at all that we need to guard it on the other end. Heard some fans heckling Doc today and I was all for it. Giving up that many wide open threes is unacceptable and its even affecting our offense. Hard to get anything going or go on a run when you give up open threes every possession.

Our defensive philosophy is crap. 

But the players aren’t even trying on that end. It’s crazy. 

12 minutes ago, WhyDoIWatchThisTeam said:

This is bunk. Tarleton St and their 6'5" center held this team to 65 points packing the paint in Michigan because Billy Clyde demands effort