Michigan (5-3) vs. Nebraska (5-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

We have had some shit teams. Like really bad teams. But those teams atleast got after it on defense. 

This is our laziest team in god knows how long. They are not even likeable. We have had likeable losing teams in the past. 

Outside of Kesei there is really nothing endearing about this bunch. 

6 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

I look at this in a couple ways. 

-Jones has struggled mightily for them this year. Collins has arguably outplayed him. 

-with diabete out, they'll probably start John's, who is hitting 21% of his 3s. Pack the paint on Hunter with lat and force the kick out to John's. 

-houstan and McGowens will be the matchup of the game. McGowens is more of a downhill attacker and can get to the line and Houstan is the opposite. Very smooth game though. 

-verge vs Jones and Collins is another one to watch. If they get good verge tonight, I think the PG play is in our favor, which could tip the scales our way. 

I weirdly feel like they have a good chance this game. Especially with no diabete. 

Ha. What a dumbass. 

Shots not falling and lack of ball movement difference tonight. 

Worst game I've ever been to live

Edited by thrasher31

this one is sitting different.  been a fan since Pike/Nee.  Just don't know now.  30+ years.  I can't believe it.  Did get a good month of basketball from Miles.  Other than that....

Facilities, coaches, AD's, players, doesn't matter, nothing gets better for this program.