Michigan (5-3) vs. Nebraska (5-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, Nighthawk said:

Anyone in the arena line what's the deal with all the students leaving?  First time I've seen this all season.

Message posted on scoreboard for anyone who thinks they can shoot a better 3 point clip than us right now to come down at half to try out and possibly make the second half roster.  Everyone saw they only needed to make less than 2/10 3's to beat our team tonight, so the whole student section came down.

/s

1 minute ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Bryce's effort on D is terrible!

I realize the NBA drafts on potential sometimes... but at what point do they also look at... you know... actual play?  He struggles to shoot it, is lazy on D at times, and has just struggled this year.

Too much pressure on him?  Too much pressure to be "the man"?  Didn't go hunt it down, but I remember that thread of all of the 5*'s from the past X number of years and how some had rough stats.  But were any of those with super rough stats one and dones?

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

You can't even go fists in college hockey... so... that takes away like 50% of the appeal right there...

50%?  I’d say 90%, the only time I liked seeing a Zamboni was when stone cold Steve Austin drove one into the arena and used it to jump off of and stomp a mud hole in Vince McMahons ass.