Hot Seat

GoBigRed

5 minutes ago, coughunter said:

Good luck to you all debating who and what should happen.  After 28 years Im officially done watching.  I'll try to tune back in next year maybe.  I cant believe its this bad.  The worst coaching, not just this year, but 3 years straight.  Absolute joke.  

Coming around to my way of thinking (that Fred’s gone)?

8 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

At this point firing Fred is just a mercy killing. It’s like watching a blind dog limp around not knowing where it is. Just take it to the vet and end it for everyone’s sake. 

I had a really ill dog when I was kid. I went with my mom when she took him to the vet to put him down. I have never cried so hard in my life. There won't be any tears when FH is fired at the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

I had a really ill dog when I was kid. I went with my mom when she took him to the vet to put him down. I have never cried so hard in my life. There won't be any tears when FH is fired at the end of the season. 

Yeah sorry about that, not as a sadness analogy but more of a necessity analogy. 

8 hours ago, coughunter said:

Id rather have a sick dog coaching this team right now then what we have.

I had a rat terrier, Monte, who developed diabetes and it took his sight, but many dogs can compensate and he had a happy, full life. He was a champion fetcher, would chase a ball as long as you would throw it, until his tongue was hanging to the ground. After the blindness, we got him a ball with a jingle bell in it and he went right on fetching. Despite adversity, he had determination and fight in him...he also knew how to stop the perimeter 3 and take timeouts when the other team got on a run...so, had we not lost Monte to cancer I think he would be a viable candidate.

Was listening to Robin on the Connor Happer show and he's thinks Fred is back next year and he's obviously as tied in as anyone in the media on the coaching side of this.

He also talked about needing to make staff changes and “possibly major staff changes” just like Frost did with football. And if Robin is saying it then that means that’s what Abdelmassih is communicating to him. Robin is Matt’s puppet.

14 minutes ago, Cowboy Kermit said:

He also talked about needing to make staff changes and “possibly major staff changes” just like Frost did with football. And if Robin is saying it then that means that’s what Abdelmassih is communicating to him. Robin is Matt’s puppet.

Abdelmassih has been on the HOL podcast a handful of times. It's obvious to draw that line. 

I also don't believe I've seen Abdelmassih out recruiting like I have Loesner. I think Fred even went to a game.