Hot Seat

GoBigRed

3 hours ago, Vinny said:

I’m not saying it would bring more people in. I wouldn’t go just because of it. But I would definitely enjoy a beer or two when at a game. Especially a baseball or football game. It’s quite nice enjoying a day, a beer and a game. 

And if folks are talking adding alcohol sales to offset one, or two potentially, huge buyouts, I was just saying how many we’d have sell to make up for eating those buyouts. It’s a lot of beer.

Faux Mike has a point as well. I’m sure at PBA especially 100% of beer revenue would not be heading back to the athletic department.

You forgot to mention goobers.

6 minutes ago, NUdiehard said:

So what answer were you looking for in response?  What answer would pacify you and "justify" getting tickets next year? 

That's more complicated of an answer than I'd like it to be. I wan't trying to look for an answer because I don't think there's one out there yet that would definitely get us to renew next year.. They made it clear they're going to scrutinize everything, from team performance, to fan experience, to affordability. Given what life looks like right now, we can't make it to all the games and if we can't get rid of our tickets (either by giving them away or reselling them) then we can't afford to just eat them either. Maybe someday we'll have that kind of money, but we don't right now.