Nebraska (5-3) vs. Indiana (6-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Offense is absolute trash. I'm probably Hoiberg's biggest supporter, but he needs to figure out how to make it happen with the personnel he's got on this team. 

Verge is probably (maybe?) a net positive, but I despise how he's playing the game. Over-dribbling, poor shot selection, bad decision making, trying to create contact to draw fouls rather than just making the layup, etc.  After he threw up a transition three with 16 seconds left in the half (and no shot clock) he was on the bench whining as if it wasn't his fault. 

We have 22 points. Indiana wasn't good defensively against the two power conference teams they played so far this year. 

10 minutes ago, tcp said:

seem to be too easy to knock off our plan. have a good approach, it's going good, and then a couple of empty possessions and back to rec ball. 

This feels the same as when a football coach scripts the first X amount of plays . Then when the script ends the wheels fall off. I loved what I was seeing. Then BAM rec ball. *deep sigh*

14 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I don't know if I'll have time to get the game thread up Tomorrow, So I'm starting it tonight. Enjoy the video.

Actually I wouldn't mind if started these right after the last game gets over. That makes a good place to chat about the upcoming game