CREIGHTON GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0)
vs. Creighton Bluejays (1-1)
Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021, 7 p.m. (CT)
Pinnacle Bank Arena - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tickets: 
Huskers.com / 800-8-BIG-RED
Live Video: B1G+ (subscription required)
Live Radio: Huskers Radio Network (6:45 p.m.)
Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst)
Lincoln (B107.3 FM), Omaha (ESPN 590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

Same here,  started at the beginning.   Matt & Jeff are the announcing feed so I don't have to worry about syncing with the radio/internet HSN)   At the worst at least we should still be able to watch from the beginning if BTN+ doesn't start at the half real time.  

1 minute ago, Red Don said:

Same here,  started at the beginning.   Matt & Jeff are the announcing feed so I don't have to worry about syncing with the radio/internet HSN)   At the worst at least we should still be able to watch from the beginning if BTN+ doesn't start at the half real time.  

You can fast forward and catch up.  I'm listening to Matt during half time live (on B1G+)

No (I'm using apple tv, there are no controls) 😬   I've transferred to my laptop (using the link on the game page) and it momentarily goes live (near the end of 2Q but then it freezes & reverts to the first half.   So my BTN+ is all screwed up.    At least I can listen live to Matt & Jeff, will have to catch the video later.   :(

Glad for the win.  Our lack of size is going to hurt us in B1G play.  Played pretty good defense but didn’t knock down some shots that were contested by the Jays.  

Creighton made it ugly and we fell in to their trap.

Scoggin is underrated as a defender.

Bourne needs to knock down free throws.

This team should not go through over 5 minutes without a FG.

Wanted a 20 point win, we were good enough for that. 

46 minutes ago, 12dozen said:

Quality of B1G+ feeds this year leaves much to be desired. Connecting is an issue, game after game.  Picture quality also is poor.  I run a speed test, and my internet connection is fine.

Connects perfectly game after game with excellent picture quality.  It's not BTN+ causing your problems

3 minutes ago, Fastbreaker said:

Connects perfectly game after game with excellent picture quality.  It's not BTN+ causing your problems

You didn't have any breaks in the feed tonight?  I wasn't the only one watching that had issues (tonight and previously).  How is your feed set up?  I go through Roku.

Made my week.  Beat Creighton. 

Creighton kind of showed their true colors. Real bad losers. Cheap shot after cheap shot.  A reflection of their coach I guess maybe. They didn't get called for all the fouls they committed. The one where Foley was pulled to the floor nd hit her head...completely missed by ref.

Did the one Creighton girl get thrown out ? She kicked Moriarity in the head when she was one the floor scrambling for loose ball. (double foul was called I think)

Our perimeter defense pretty much won it for us. But nice hard fought play for all the Huskers. 

All the freshmen were big tonight.  Jaz didn't have her best game, but Creighton was keying on her and Markowski. (Creighton was triple teaming anyone inside)

Only issue was the poor scheme with about  3 min to play.....should have gone into a slow down, stall game and run out the time.  We kept driving and quick shooting when we should have taken it outside and run out the clock.

WE BEAT CREIGHTON !!!     YEA  !!!

Edited by redsteve

Was finally able to make it to a game in person.  

First thing I have to say is those refs took all moment away from both teams.  No one got a chance to get going.  Was just glad the fouls weren't lopsided. I kept saying these girls are mean.  Everyone kept getting off the ground looking for the scratches on their bodies lol.   

I will take a 5 pt win any day with the game Boune had.  Let's hope she got the game out early and good to go now.  

Can Bella stay forever?? She should try boxing after basketball.  She is a beast.  

Sam has ice in her veins when it matters the most through the whole game. 

Jaz and Ashley heck of defense and running the floor out there. 

Coley literally caused problems all day.  Blocks every where. Running through screens.  She is a favorite to watch!!

Markowski once settled down dominated the inside.  She is going to be a blast these next few years.  Can't wait to watch her in the big ten.  

Morarity needs more minutes.  Her hussle is amazing.  She will take a beating and smile while it happens.  Rubs off on team

Allison and Annika were ok tonight.  

Observations I absolutely hated lookin at the bench and seeing brown and cayton chopping at the bit to play. The deff deserve minutes but it's so freaking hard. 

If Markowski is 6,3 that makes Popa 6,8. Wow can't wait to see what she can do next year

Edited by KarlHessEatMy....