I HATE CREIGHTON

kldm64

25 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

The profanity from a BJ fan in my section... especially with kids around... was ridiculous.  

There was a BJ fan sitting behind me that was commenting and chirping the whole game.  He was dropping some curse words, so a fan sitting near me turned around and told him to watch his mouth because there are kids (mine) around.  I wanted to tell that fan thanks but didn’t get the chance to tell him.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:52 PM, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I hate them with all my heart, but I actually admire the system and discipline in which they play. I think I just threw up in my mouth typing “admire” 

Truer words were never spoken.

The 'system' is sound, their execution is often astounding. And I can't but for the life of me hate them for it: Why do they always hit 75% straight outta the gate against NU!

4 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:
On 11/16/2021 at 11:52 PM, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I hate them with all my heart, but I actually admire the system and discipline in which they play. I think I just threw up in my mouth typing “admire” 

Truer words were never spoken.

The 'system' is sound, their execution is often astounding. And I can't but for the life of me hate them for it: Why do they always hit 75% straight outta the gate against NU!

There's no doubt that McDermott has prepared his teams better than Miles or Hoiberg ever has. I don't have a good answer for it, but the energy and the performance speaks for itself.

One of these days I'll no longer have to speak of Creighton in any sort of situation. Until then, they've got a more well prepared squad than we have in the 21st century. Props to McDermott for whatever he is doing (under $100,000), but whatever it is he's been doing well with it.