I'm really disappointed in this board right now

Norm Peterson

WTF is wrong with you people?

It's 9:30 on a game day -- not just any game day but the FIRST game day of the season -- and there's no game thread. I think that job was last assigned to @Bugeaters1 but I could be wrong.

And then, @hhcmatt, what's the deal? No pre-game breakdown? I mean (checks watch) it's 9:31. Put the coffee down and get typing.

The apathy is palpable, which is truly sad because this is the year the monkey gets yanked off our backs. C'mon, light a fire.

The season is upon us, people! It starts TODAY!!!!

18 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Disclaimer: the above post was intended in good fun. Don't anyone get bent out of shape. I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas trying to get his parents to wake up and come downstairs to open presents.

Well I was holding off, but here goes.

Edited by Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Disclaimer: the above post was intended in good fun. Don't anyone get bent out of shape. I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas trying to get his parents to wake up and come downstairs to open presents.

Don't back down, Norm. Feel the anger. Let it consume you. 

44 minutes ago, jsthusker said:

So glad Trev decided to make a big splash the day before Nebrasketballs debut.  This news cycle should be all Husker Hoops.   Maybe that is why he did it, so tonight's game would make us forget.

Seems like the timing was this was a big ticking timebomb that needed to be defused as soon as possible

21 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

So Norm, how was your Christmas?   Did you get handkerchiefs, or a pink bunny suit, from a grandmother?