2022-23 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

20 hours ago, jayschool said:

Fran McCaffery is a child.

Seriously, that was disturbing. He has some really bad underlying emotional problems.

Fran's tenure is not going to end well. I know he's a coward deep down, but one of these times his 'boys' aren't going to hold him back, and he's going to forget that it's all an act and take a swing at someone. I see a Woody Hayes finish coming. 

Edited by throwback

5 hours ago, throwback said:

Seriously, that was disturbing. He has some really bad underlying emotional problems.

Fran's tenure is not going to end well. I know he's a coward deep down, but one of these times his 'boys' aren't going to hold him back, and he's going to forget that it's all an act and take a swing at someone. I see a Woody Hayes finish coming. 

I am shocked that the administration and fan base puts up with his boorish behavior.  Quite obviously, winning is the medicine that cures his ills.

• 3 months later...

Rather than start a new thread, I'll post BIG NBA draft picks here:

11. Magic draft Jett Howard (Michigan)

15. Hawks draft Kobe Bufkin (Michigan)

17. Lakers draft Jalen Hood-Schifino (Indiana)

23. Blazers draft Kris Murray (Iowa)

28. Jazz draft Brice Sensabaugh (Ohio State)

32. Pacers draft Jalen Pickett (Penn State) Traded to Nuggets

46. Hawks draft Seth Lundy (Penn State)

57. Wizards draft Trayce Jackson-Davis (Indiana)  Reportedly traded to the Warriors

Pretty decent representation for the league. I'm glad they're all gone. 😀

43 minutes ago, 49r said:

SHOCKING waste of talent on that Michigan team...man I hope they keep Juwan around forever.

Juwan and Fred were hired at around the same time.  Juwan was hot early, while Fred was on the bottom of the pile.  It sorta looks like their trajectories are now passing.