Colorado vs. Nebraska Exhibition Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Holy crap. Great game. At half its 16, gotta keep our foot on the gas and not get lazy. Towards the latter half of the first half they got lazy and sloppy. But couldn't ask for much more. They look fantastic, even with it just beitn exhibition. Home court adv seems to be serious again and you can tell the players really get juiced on it. Crowd isn't that loud but it's pretty good for 1/2 empty on Halloween exhibition at noon. Lol

I know I was really looking forward to this one all week, but that's just me, I have no life. 😄 But it's cool, an old big 12 rival, Colorado, y'know.

GBFR

3 minutes ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Sooooo I have a new favorite player...Its Keisei. It has nothing to do with his shot. Fella's. I think we have found our player that other teams hate and we absolutely adore. He has stolen my heart with how he plays basketball. I am in love 😍

Me too!! The kid's got moxy, and he's not afraid to take a heat check shot. He's got balls like curry. Love it.

Undersized on the defense but I think the tradeoffs worth it.

The personalities on this team...  Dudes.... And keisei is way up there on my list. Love it 😄😄😁😁🏀

BTW... Someone had maybe mentioned it but my old ass only just discovered in the huskers app the live box score.(only way to get stats for these exhib anyway) That's huge to have that resource. Nice. I have had the app for a few months but I keep finding nice little toys. GBR

Edited by HolyBobpilgrimage

12 minutes ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Sooooo I have a new favorite player...Its Keisei. It has nothing to do with his shot. Fella's. I think we have found our player that other teams hate and we absolutely adore. He has stolen my heart with how he plays basketball. I am in love 😍

He is just a savvy ball player.

1 hour ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Regarding being hated by the opponent and their fans, this will be Wilhelm hands down. 😬