Peru St. (0-0) vs. Nebraska (0-0) Exhibition Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, OurDecay said:

Verge is a difference maker for sure.  At this stage it feels like a matter of knowing roles.  Verge, Walker and Heem know their roles.  It feels like the rest of the team is guessing.

With our athletes and length, it would suit us to pressure the ball and turn folks over.  We will be able to run and score on the break.

Who is Heem?

3 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Did Verge not come in right away because the other guys practiced better or did he get held out as a form of discipline for something? 

My guess would be neither. Fred said they wanted to "look at some things." It could have been anything. Maybe he wanted Trey to see how things worked without Verge on the floor. Whatever his reason, I would assume no one outside of the program will ever know the real reason. Fred also said he will probably be in the starting lineup on Sunday.

10 minutes ago, Nebrasketballer said:

I was referencing this from Knicks fans a few days ago after the season opener (Definitely some 4 letter words in this clip, so if that bothers you, then don't click play):

I'm here for the crowd at PBA repeating the "Bing Bong" over and over while players from the opposing team are shooting free throws.

12 hours ago, Nebrasketballer said:

I was referencing this from Knicks fans a few days ago after the season opener (Definitely some 4 letter words in this clip, so if that bothers you, then don't click play):

That's hilarious.  Bing Bong is a reference to a popular song by a rapper from NYC. Thanks for sharing that video was hilarious. 

Edited by huskerbill85