Game moved to Saturday at 1pm

TheKamdyMan

That's gonna be a tough weekend.  You have Stars Hockey in the evening so that's not a good time.  But then you have the State Championship Swim Meet in the afternoon, directly conflicting with hoops.  Which is only a big deal due to parking.  The swimmers will get there first, take up space, and push basketball parking out of the way.  Best if you get there early, I guess.

What sucks is yet another week long break and the last realistic shot at a win not going to be on tv. of course, that means we probably win this thing now.

Dang...why doesn't that sound nearly as awful as you meant it?

As far as I am concerned...If we could keep winning, it can snow from now until April.

Does anybody know how this impacts the national coverage of the game?

They said on KFAB this morning that if the game was moved to Saturday, there would be no TV.

its still possible since the official release said tv is "to be determined" or something like that. if they get the espn guys here and the tv trucks, i dont see why they couldnt put it on espnnews since they only show sportscenter every hour saturday afternoons and use that for overflow of games that are just starting anyway

It seems that games are moved much more now than a long time ago. 

My dad remembers driving to a game back in the 50's with the head coach and they went in the ditch.

Couldn't see the road because of the blowing snow, but they got pulled out by a farmer and made it to the game. 

I think the game was in Randolph.

Back then the starting five drove with the head coach and the second five with the score keeper. :huh:

No buses for basketball.

Does anyone remember an NU game being rescheduled because of weather? Years ago I believe a Texas Tech game got cancelled because they couldn't get to Lincoln. I'm sure there must have been others.

That Oklahoma St. game in 2007 when they moved the game to the end of the season and we had to play them back to back games in the Big 12 tournament.  Won in Lincoln, got waxed in the tourney.