Husker wbb tour (Hendricks Complex )...

whoopdeedoo

cool!!! man......still hard to believe. remember watching amy and her brother crawling around on the bleachers in madison, sd. of course, this was before they moved out to the Black Hills. played amateur baseball with and against her father---i played a few positions, but, was a pitcher and he used to smack me around pretty good😡😄. anyway, great video! GBR!

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• whoopdeedoo changed the title to Husker wbb tour (Hendricks Complex )...
54 minutes ago, 12dozen said:

If Markowski is 6' 3", Popa is every bit of 6' 5".  I look forward to seeing these pups develop.

yep...will be interesting to see how well they adjust to the college game. i still am banking on Bella Cravens. she can be such a beast around the basket. just hope she can stay healthy. 

what are they?......'bout 3 weeks before practice starts?

Edited by whoopdeedoo

4 hours ago, 12dozen said:

If Markowski is 6' 3", Popa is every bit of 6' 5".  I look forward to seeing these pups develop.

Popa was supposed to be 6-5 in early recruiting info., so the pix seem to indicate that. Like mentioned Bella is a beast, and with Markowski added, they would make a pretty dominate lane defense if in there together.

No idea how much Popa might be ready for the college game. But her dad was NBA so she has a good pedigree and decent knowledge of what's going on. 

Just think we'll be better around the basket, it should allow the backcourt more freedom to excel. ...In theory anyway. 

The season is getting closer...6 weeks or so......Anyone else get excited just talking about it..... :)   (I know I'm weird today)