2023 SG Parker Friedrichsen -> Wake Forest...for now

2 hours ago, 49r said:

Northwestern, Rice, Notre Dame.  Pretty heavyweight academics in that group right there.  Kind of get a feel for the kid's priorities here and honestly I like it.

Yes, but if academics were *that* important to him, he probably wouldn't have committed to Oklahoma State previously.

Northwestern, Rice, Notre Dame.  Pretty heavyweight academics in that group right there.  Kind of get a feel for the kid's priorities here and honestly I like it.

The last two paragraphs from the national On3 guy’s write up:

“For me, it will just be my relationship with the staff and how I relate to the players. I’ll look closely at where I can fit in with the team. I just want that opportunity to play if I earn it. Also, academically, being in a good spot sets me up for life after hoops.

“I’ll go play anywhere, so location doesn’t really matter. Level doesn’t matter to me, either. I just want a great fit. I want to see myself in a great system; a fast-paced controlled freedom offense suits me best. A coach that lets their guys go but also has great sets when needed.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...