2023 SG Parker Friedrichsen -> Wake Forest...for now

• 2 months later...

I don’t have a good feeling about this anymore.  Getting too good, too fast.  He is a game changer that we really needed.  Deadly offensive player.  He has been to Creighton twice in the last few weeks including last night against UConn.  That would make it an even bigger kick in the nuts.  

http://www.hudl.com/v/2H2Ci8

Edited by royalfan

40 minutes ago, royalfan said:

I don’t have a good feeling about this anymore.  Getting too good, too fast.  He is a game changer that we really needed.  Deadly offensive player.  He has been to Creighton twice in the last few weeks including last night against UConn.  That would make it an even bigger kick in the nuts.  

You said earlier that you were high school friends with his old man.  So when you say that you don't have a good feeling anymore, is that general speculation or insider info?  Hoping for the former and not the latter...

12 hours ago, royalfan said:

Guessing 9-21 isn't helping either.

11 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

You said earlier that you were high school friends with his old man.  So when you say that you don't have a good feeling anymore, is that general speculation or insider info?  Hoping for the former and not the latter...

No inside information.  Not so close to him that we talk on phone or anything like that.  Social media friends etc. so have good idea of how season went and how recruiting is going.  I have read that who keeps in contact with him this spring and summer could factor in a lot.  I sure hope we are.  He is the type of kid that seems like he would be here a few years as he continues to get more athletic.  I do remind his dad about the Huskers whenever I can, but he doesn't need them being a big Husker fan himself.    

9 minutes ago, royalfan said:

No inside information.  Not so close to him that we talk on phone or anything like that.  Social media friends etc. so have good idea of how season went and how recruiting is going.  I have read that who keeps in contact with him this spring and summer could factor in a lot.  I sure hope we are.  He is the type of kid that seems like he would be here a few years as he continues to get more athletic.  I do remind his dad about the Huskers whenever I can, but he doesn't need them being a big Husker fan himself.    

Yeah, the longer this goes, the more I've been feeling like P5 could stay in OK. His mama really wants him to be close so they can watch every game in-person. I hope that I'm wrong, and he's all 'N'! GBR!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, royalfan said:

Yeah they live in Tulsa.  Pry played a small role but he was planning to take this into spring and summer so that visit he just went on must have been incredible.  

I don’t know how it all works,  but you have to wonder If there was a sweet NIL deal thrown in too.