Maybe time to start thinking about roundball now

jimmykc

I feel bad for Scott, this certainly isn’t the script he envisioned when he returned home. Too many now harbor the fear that if HE can’t right the ship then all hope is lost. That’s shortsighted thinking. We haven’t boarded up Memorial Stadium just yet, this season will play out & the necessary decisions will be made one way or the other.

Hoops is in an ideal position to grow right now in the state, given the likelihood of another crap football season and the desperation to find anything resembling a potential winner in a major sport. 

I still think this is a transition season up ahead before the really good stuff can materialize, but it's going to be intriguing as heck. 

Bring on hoops! 

6 hours ago, tcp said:

Hoops is in an ideal position to grow right now in the state, given the likelihood of another crap football season and the desperation to find anything resembling a potential winner in a major sport. 

I still think this is a transition season up ahead before the really good stuff can materialize, but it's going to be intriguing as heck. 

Bring on hoops! 

Baseball is a major sport.  I’ve heard rumors volleyball is also.