Are satchel’s allowed on the court??

10 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I’m sorry, I’m always guilty of doing this. But the video of Tominaga draining 5 straight 3’s with Coach Hoiberg firing back the makes for me a tad excited. Needed to post on here so I can be brought back down to earth. Yes, I know they were wide open. 

If he doesn't make the regular rotation, it means we have other players even better. How does THAT make you feel?

I truly feel like he’s a guy who went from “is he gonna be able to adjust and contribute?” To “this dudes gonna be a surprise and change the dynamic of this team a bit.” 

watching his 3X3 games I was truly impressed with his physicality for his size, I think he’s going to be a baller for us.

5 hours ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I’m sorry, I’m always guilty of doing this. But the video of Tominaga draining 5 straight 3’s with Coach Hoiberg firing back the makes for me a tad excited. Needed to post on here so I can be brought back down to earth. Yes, I know they were wide open. 

The real measure of a player is how many wide open threes can he drain out of one hundred.

10 hours ago, tcp said:

but that pesky thing called "coverage" changes much. there were a half dozen shots i could make in practice as a kid that i w wouldn't even attempt in an actual game. 

Exactly.  I wouldn’t play horse with Lat but things are different in live game situations.  

Actually I wouldn’t play Lat in an actual game either.  I am 5’10”.  I am pretty sure he would destroy me.