YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, coughunter said:

In a weird way he has for the fans, not for the univ

Well hell lets just keep this crazy train rolling. Its also Osbornes damn fault basketball has sucked for as long as it has. If he wasn't so successful the University would have focused more attention on the hardcourt and banners would be hanging in the rafters by now! 🙄

10 minutes ago, cornfed24-7 said:

Well hell lets just keep this crazy train rolling. Its also Osbornes damn fault basketball has sucked for as long as it has. If he wasn't so successful the University would have focused more attention on the hardcourt and banners would be hanging in the rafters by now! 🙄

Technically yes.  Mens bball has been or was an afterthought despite Nees success for 4-5 years. The univ only cared about their cash cow that is fb

13 hours ago, coughunter said:

Lets see.  1st of all he did what no one will ever do here again as a coach.  Great thing, but that expectation is still in the minds of husker fans that they will always judge their program with and others that havent.  He made the univ hire his coach to replace him which ultimately started the downfall and lost the best AD the univ has had.  He was totally behind the AD that was a disaster to replace the AD he drove away.  He hired a coach with no head coaching experience that embarassed the univ and didnt care about the fans when he should of hired his former assistant or a proven head coach but insisted he couldnt bring his assistants.  He moved to the big ten which at the time seemed good because of money and academics but in reality sports wise they havent competed and seem lost in no regional competition.  Be is far from a progressive which has hurt this state and program cause everyone thinks he is a god.  I could go on but I think that is enough.  Im sure I'll get plenty of downvotes for this but reality hurts.

There's reasons to be highly annoyed with TO - I don't think you captured any of it in this block of text. 

And I think history has shown we as a fan base were wrong with the Solich stuff. I wanted him gone at the time and was tired of watching his stuff... but I'm willing to admit we started the downfall by firing him, not by hiring him. 

1 minute ago, basketballjones said:

There's reasons to be highly annoyed with TO - I don't think you captured any of it in this block of text. 

And I think history has shown we as a fan base were wrong with the Solich stuff. I wanted him gone at the time and was tired of watching his stuff... but I'm willing to admit we started the downfall by firing him, not by hiring him. 

Yet as T.O.'s players left the recruiting dropped.  He also had no experience as head coach, let alone one that was the machine that was here.  Seems to be common at times with this univ

2 minutes ago, coughunter said:

Yet as T.O.'s players left the recruiting dropped.  He also had no experience as head coach, let alone one that was the machine that was here.  Seems to be common at times with this univ

Bro... he had one bad year and immediately came back with 9-3 with a brand new staff. Don't tell me you wouldn't love going back to those days and even the best days of Pelini compared to this trash. 

Edit: I have a strict personal rule of not discussing football on this board so reply to me if you want, but you get the last word here as I'm done. 

Edited by basketballjones

29 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

Bro... he had one bad year and immediately came back with 9-3 with a brand new staff. Don't tell me you wouldn't love going back to those days and even the best days of Pelini compared to this trash. 

Edit: I have a strict personal rule of not discussing football on this board so reply to me if you want, but you get the last word here as I'm done. 

I dont and wouldnt either 2 just cause of current situation.  I feel you need to get the best coach with experience in any sport not just someone with ties here. Not all 9-3 teams are created equal....i'll now stop with the fb talk on here

1 hour ago, coughunter said:

I dont and wouldnt either 2 just cause of current situation.  I feel you need to get the best coach with experience in any sport not just someone with ties here. Not all 9-3 teams are created equal....i'll now stop with the fb talk on here

Having said all that, the bball program is finally on solid ground after 20 plus years of neglect with now the right coach and support.

Welp,  even with the increase the huskers and this exciting team were just simply too tantalizing, boys. The other day I went ahead and renewed. 😀 Too excited to skip, esp with the idea of losing my seat.

Hope to move up possibly but not a big deal... Happy to be back in for sure. Anyone here know how the choose-your-seat (?) thing works again, or have they changed it?@hhcmatt I didn't get to do it when I bought it. In past years, you'd get a certain date closer to the season where you can do the movement and upgrading process, and from memory it was always a bit of a rush. Nbd either way though... Sure it'll sort itself out.

5 hours ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Welp,  even with the increase the huskers and this exciting team were just simply too tantalizing, boys. The other day I went ahead and renewed. 😀 Too excited to skip, esp with the idea of losing my seat.

Hope to move up possibly but not a big deal... Happy to be back in for sure. Anyone here know how the choose-your-seat (?) thing works again, or have they changed it?@hhcmatt I didn't get to do it when I bought it. In past years, you'd get a certain date closer to the season where you can do the movement and upgrading process, and from memory it was always a bit of a rush. Nbd either way though... Sure it'll sort itself out.

There was a box to check to upgrade the seats, not sure if thats the same as chhose your own seat.  Probably need to call the ticket office I assume

Edited by Red Rum

On 7/21/2021 at 8:54 PM, coughunter said:

There was a box to check to upgrade the seats, not sure if thats the same as chhose your own seat.  Probably need to call the ticket office I assume

I think I Did push upgrade, maybe it didn't work. Yeah you're probably right, I'll have to sort it out and look into it. Might be too late anyway(idk the date for the rush, if it's still like that) , and I don't care enough probably to bother. Prob will next year?