Wisconsin drama

Wisconsin will be much better off without those seniors and an assistant coach who was blatantly trying to get the head coach fired. To me it seems like Tucker was in the players’ ears, “If your head coach respected you he’d be hanging out with you off the court like I do” type of thing. I thought it was very strange that a bunch of kids were angry that they didn’t have more of a personal relationship with their head coach. When I was 18, off the court my coach was just a 60-something year old socially awkward dude. Every once in a great while we’d go to his house for a dinner, but we always dreaded it because there were a million other things we’d rather be doing at the time. On the court, we respected him and played hard for him. You think Jim Boeheim’s players want to hang out with that guy outside of practice? Just seems strange to me. Also, Wisconsin’s underclassmen are far more talented than the seniors who left IMO. Gard is still a damn good coach and they’ll be just fine. 

3 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

With all the disfunction, they still managed to win an NCAA Tournament game this past year, wtf!? 

We're talking about a team that a lot of people picked to win the B1G that ended up going 10-10.

They had the firepower to win an 8-9 game vs North Carolina and they ended up blowing out the Tar Heals because they got hot from 3.