Arkansas Regional

Is it just me, or is Kopps throwing everything towards the dirt? Should have some of our next batters just sit and have him throw in the strike zone instead of swinging at everything.
Yeah they talking about that on Twitter
Joey are saying if it is b t abo b e he belt don't swing

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, brfrad said:

Need the pitching to have a good day.  We are not hitting Kopps at all.  A couple seeing eye singles is about all we have on him.  Hopefully, we can be patient and get him to run out of gas.

If we can maintain a 4-6 Arkansas hits sort of performance, we're in decent shape. But we need to score some runs.

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

Kopps is showing signs of wear. But he's also getting a strikeout an inning.

I think he is one of the rarities in baseball where the more tired gets the better he gets.  I think his ball moves much more the more tired he gets.  I hope he leaves one up and we pounce on it.  

Just now, brfrad said:
2 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Our biggest crutch the last half of this game is our inability to stretch out an inning. Nearly 1-2-3 every time. Keeps Kopps in the game.

Kopps is NOT leaving this game.

If we could get a couple hits the last 4 innings, it would be a different story. Even if it was the same 2-2 result, he'd have 30 more pitches.