Arkansas Regional

Three things coming from this game

#1 Arkansas is as a backward place as I thought... Soo E Pig

#2 Arkansas is slowing taking over Creighton as the team I wouldn’t pee on if they were on fire. 

AND

#3 If my boys and I were at the game tonight At least I could now tell you what the Fayetteville  jail looked like as I would be knocking out as many tooths out of a bunch of these “fans” as I could!🤫

1 minute ago, brfrad said:

Kyle Perry deserved better.  I think the Schwellenbach decision is not good.  It feels like we are trying to show off Kopps.  

We have to.  We have to keep it close.  It's now or never time.  Schwelly is our best pitcher in relief and we need to keep this game close close.

Three things coming from this game

#1 Arkansas is as a backward place as I thought... Soo E Pig

#2 Arkansas is slowing taking over Creighton as the team I wouldn’t pee on if they were on fire. 

AND

#3 If my boys and I were at the game tonight At least I could now tell you what the Fayetteville  jail looked like as I would be knocking out as many tooths out of a bunch of these “fans” as I could!
You are assuming they have teeth

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

We have to.  We have to keep it close.  It's now or never time.  Schwelly is our best pitcher in relief and we need to keep this game close close.

The only thing I am worried about is going 4 2/3 with Schwellenbach after batting a few times.  If he gets in trouble,  then we have to bring in someone not accustomed to closing.  TBH you could go either way.

Just now, brfrad said:

The only thing I am worried about is going 4 2/3 with Schwellenbach after batting a few times.  If he gets in trouble,  then we have to bring in someone not accustomed to closing.  TBH you could go either way.

BUNZ SHOULD BE READY AND BOY WOULD BRING THE HEAT UP IN THAT PLACE😂

Just now, HuskerFever said:

They were vehemently cheering at the top of their lungs against us when it was a tie game against NJIT. Had nothing to do with the final score.

Yep-- I agree... that's just what I read on twitter.   Supposedly had multiple fans thrown out tonight and police are sitting in our section.