MLS and Sporting KC - Official Thread

13 hours ago, 49r said:

Yeah midfield is mushy at best. I hate to say it but I miss Bradley. And that says a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is argue we miss veteran presences like jermaine Jones and Geoff Cameron more, the latter being a guy I’d still like to bring in.  Bradley was best when he didn’t have to control the ball at his feet to often, his best stretch ever was the 2014 World Cup where Jones was the enforcer and more offensive minded, beckerman sat behind and was just a defensive shield and Bradley just had to pass and move.  After those guys retired his game dropped off significantly.  

Mother of God-- I have never seen so much trash on a field of play.  We're really going to throw full bottles of water and cups of beer.  Just keep the game right on a going.

But someone in the crowd says something that's ridiculous and we stop the game and have both teams come together?

As Taylor Twellman would say... WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!

2 hours ago, jdw said:

Since you seem to be lost i thought I would help asshole.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forums/sporting-kansas-city.22/.

Oh and French kissing you dog is gross, but it's your dog.

It’s called a joke you turd, don’t take yourself so seriously.  You came in to trash the thread because were talking about soccer, so I gave you shit.  I’m sorry if you took offense to nothing in particular.

39 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Mother of God-- I have never seen so much trash on a field of play.  We're really going to throw full bottles of water and cups of beer.  Just keep the game right on a going.

But someone in the crowd says something that's ridiculous and we stop the game and have both teams come together?

As Taylor Twellman would say... WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!

The second time they doused the field they hit their own player in the head too, it’s going to come to having to play against Mexico without fans because they keep getting more violent and obnoxious.  

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

FWIW. [Disclaimer not for the faint of heart]

Sounds like he's okay right now. But needed CPR/defibrillator and all.

Yeah, this was crazy.  I haven’t heard what happened but I honestly thought he might have had a seizure.  It was bizarre, I’m glad he’s stable now.