Butgers Vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Bugeaters1

We are about to lose our first series.  Our offense is DEAD!!  We are batting .199 in our last 5 games + 8  innings.  Braxton gets hammered, Schwellenbach blows his first save.  This is not the team we have seen for the first 28 games.  We are dropping pop flies out of our glove.  Hallmark lets a ball drop right in front of him that leads to a run.  The one bright spot has been Chick's play at 2nd.

I know baseball is a big swing game, but I don't understand how you can go from having ALL of the mojo (pun intended)in the world, to looking like you have none at all in the span of a few days.  

Sure, "tougher" competition I guess... but we just look all out of sorts.

We're going to find out what kind of players and coaches we have going forward.  Struggling everywhere esp. at the plate (yeah, you'd think we were facing the Yankees 2001 staff or something).

Edited by mwm89

Okay We are really on a big bad slump right now... and we have to know we played a team that is white hot right now...  If I was Bolt I would lock the doors and tell them do anything besides baseball tomorrow.

We kind of knew we have been playing with house money and now have hit a bump...  we will see how things go from here... remember we were picked 7th so far that was a bad prediction.

Edited by Silverbacked1