Spring signing day is today - Wednesday April 14 2021 which is not Tuesday.

REDitus

• REDitus changed the title to Spring signing day is today - Wednesday April 14 2021 which is not Tuesday.

This was a pretty good class we signed back in the day. Watson and Jacobson were 4 year Power 5 starters, Morrow was good when healthy, Evelyn was a solid mid-major type for a dart throw type offer.

image.png

There is a pretty good chance that Breidenbach's play his senior year will increase his stock. On paper we've signed an even better class.

image.png

11 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

This was a pretty good class we signed back in the day. Watson and Jacobson were 4 year Power 5 starters, Morrow was good when healthy, Evelyn was a solid mid-major type for a dart throw type offer.

image.png

There is a pretty good chance that Breidenbach's play his senior year will increase his stock. On paper we've signed an even better class.

image.png

Yeah, I think there's a very strong possibility Wilhelm jumps up in the rankings before it's all said and done. From what I'd seen so far, he sure hasn't hurt himself at all from his play so far this season. Weird year that I think it's still going on.

16 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Yeah, I think there's a very strong possibility Wilhelm jumps up in the rankings before it's all said and done. From what I'd seen so far, he sure hasn't hurt himself at all from his play so far this season. Weird year that I think it's still going on.

Mater Dei is demolishing teams (average margin of victory is 34 points), so I'm sure he's not playing much in the second half of games, but he's still averaging 20 points and 9 rebounds a game.