Playground Teams '21 version

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Tell ya what: You get the mascots; I get the cheerleaders and dance squad.

One of the cheerleaders knows CPR so that’s a plus.

I remember being at a football game 30+ years ago and a friend sees this girl and asks me “what’s her name! What’s her name!” So I tell him and off they go, they end up getting married and having kids, one of which ends up as a cheerleader who takes a CPR class and saves a guy at Applebee’s.

32 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Well, I'm going Doc Sadler all day long. We're going to fight over all ball screens and keep in that little Tominaga guy's jock strap so he can't get a shot off. We'll trade you twos for threes all day long. All. Day. Long.

Sure.  You can chase the energizer bunny around all you want and it's gonna be an alley-oop fest doctor dunkenstein style all day long for D Walk and Ed! 😎

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

And I think that draws this little escapade to a close.

So, the lineups are:

The Fighting Norms:

Bryce

Trey

CJ

Wilhelm

Lat

The Fearsome 49rs:

Kobe

Keisei

Dalano

Derrick

Andre

Now, the BIG question: Who wins best of 5?

If the Norms are hitting, look out, but if they are not, the 49rs take this one.  Very interesting matchup.  Would Keisi be able to handle Bryce or Trey?  Who's going to be able to pick up Andre and Derrick on D?  Does Norm try and double and risk an open Keisei or Kobe?

I feel like unless we are assuming a major leap for Andre that the fighting norms win a majority of the time. Andre and Walker do not excel at perimeter defense or pick and pop situations so they would get continuously put in the spin cycle on defense and neither currently have the offensive skill set to win consistently in the paint.