Maryland Series

HB

22 minutes ago, brfrad said:

If Matthews doesn't get Freshmen Player of the Week, the player that took that away had an amazing week, or they just hate Nebraska. 

Agree, he was 3 ft from having hit 4 homers this weekend. Any word on Kyle Perry today? I missed the pregame.

3 minutes ago, HB said:

More horrible Big 10 umpiring.  Lamest ejection I have ever seen.  No threatening body language, didn’t even yell.  Base umpire was belligerent from the get go.  Great job of fighting back by our guys.  

Sharpe made the comment that the thrid base ump made the weekend about him.

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

What happened to the replay?

I haven't the foggiest idea on rules.  I heard earlier in the year, there was a 10 run rule in effect.   I also heard that there was no replay this year for some reason.  I guess the 2 times we 10 run teamed was the 2nd game of a DH.  Maybe that is the only time?

18 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Glad that Nebraska pounded the Terps today after letting yesterday slip away. Huskers are 15-6, and lead the Big Ten by a 1/2 game over Michigan (15-7).

Our last 20 games are against teams with winning B1G record currently. And our last 7 against teams you could consider the 3 other best teams in the conf. Hope we rack up a lotta dubs before those last 7, because those will all be regional level talented teams, all jockeying for an NCAA birth/seeding.