2021-22 Husker opponents

NU plays Colorado on October 31st in a charitable exhibition.

Nebraska will host Creighton at PBA to continue the intrastate series, after back-to-back seasons playing in Omaha. In 2021 it will played on Nov. 16th in the Gavitt Games.

NU hosts Kansas State on Saturday, Dec. 19, 2021

The three-year series will now begin on December 19, 2021, at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln with future contests set for T-Mobile Arena in Kansas City (Dec. 17, 2022) and Manhattan (2023-24).

Nebraska hosts Sam Houston St. (Fri., Nov. 12)

Nebraska hosts Idaho State (Fri., Nov. 19)

Nebraska hosts Kennesaw State (Weds., Dec. 22)

NU plays Auburn in Atlanta as a part of a "Hoopsgiving" event on Dec. 11 at 10:30 a.m. CST (ESPN2)

NU will also have a game in the 2021 Big Ten/ACC Challenge, at N.C. St. Dec. 1st.

NU B1G schedule:

Dec 4 Sat - at Indiana

Dec 7 Tue - Michigan

Jan 2 Sun - Ohio St

Jan 5 Wed - at Michigan St

Jan 8 Sat - at Rutgers

Jan 11 Tue - Illinois

Jan 14 Fri - at Purdue

Jan 17 Mon - Indiana

Jan 22 Sat - at Ohio St

Jan 25 Tue - Wisconsin

Jan 29 Sat - Rutgers

Feb 1 Tue - at Michigan

Feb 5 Sat - Northwestern

Feb 9 Wed - Minnesota

Feb 13 Sun - at Iowa

Feb 18 Fri - Maryland

Feb 22 Tue - at Northwestern

Feb 25 Fri - Iowa

Feb 28 Mon - at Penn St

Mar 6 Sun - at Wisconsin

This will be updated as the off-season progresses. Feel free to add to the thread.

Edited by AuroranHusker

Were we announced to play in any "holiday tournaments" for next year?  Just as long as we can please stay away from the disaster that was individual schools trying to host "Golden Windows" only to have teams back out a few days before the actual event.....

Edited by hskr4life

On 3/31/2021 at 8:24 PM, hskr4life said:

Were we announced to play in any "holiday tournaments" for next year?  Just as long as we can please stay away from the disaster that was individual schools trying to host "Golden Windows" only to have teams back out a few days before the actual event.....

I feel teams holding their own MTE events will be reduced as those big overseas tournaments start happening again with Covid not being as much of an obstacle next year

On 3/31/2021 at 4:39 PM, AuroranHusker said:

Nebraska will host Creighton at PBA to continue the intrastate series, after back-to-back seasons playing in Omaha.

NU hosts Kansas State on Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021. https://huskers.com/news/2020/10/30/mens-basketball-k-state-nu-mbb-series-start-delayed-until-2021-22-season.aspx

Perhaps NU will play UT-Arlington now that Jack Hoiberg has announced his grad transfer to the school in Texas.

This will be updated as the off-season progresses. Feel free to add to the thread.

Will be fun to have at least two P5 schools with another one or two with the gavitt games and ACC challenge hopefully landing us one or two more, should be a fun Non-Con

1 minute ago, thrasher31 said:

I need him out of my life now. He makes me hate Wisconsin 10x more than I should. 

AND I WANT TO LIKE THEM. Especially with Chucky, johnny Davis, and mors next year. Brad ruined it

Couldn’t agree more. For the first time in forever, they have some likeable players. But now we have to despise them for one more year.

6 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

I need him out of my life now. He makes me hate Wisconsin 10x more than I should. 

AND I WANT TO LIKE THEM. Especially with Chucky, johnny Davis, and mors next year. Brad ruined it

Hmmmm, I don't want to like them for any reason.  Doesn't matter who might be on their roster.  That putz Davison just adds to the dislike I feel.

The main problem I have with Wisconsin is:  Nebraska can't beat them in any sport.  Cornhuskers have been their regular whipping boy pretty much since entrance into the B1G.  Except for baseball.  Nebraska owns them in baseball.  Never mind Wisconsin doesn't have a baseball program.

22 minutes ago, NUtball said:

Hmmmm, I don't want to like them for any reason.  Doesn't matter who might be on their roster.  That putz Davison just adds to the dislike I feel.

The main problem I have with Wisconsin is:  Nebraska can't beat them in any sport.  Cornhuskers have been their regular whipping boy pretty much since entrance into the B1G.  Except for baseball.  Nebraska owns them in baseball.  Never mind Wisconsin doesn't have a baseball program.

We will always have no sit Sunday.

They will be pretty good next year, I think better than this veteran team this past season. Hepburn is going to be special player there, he will become much better than Trice over time.  Him, Davison and the Davis twins will be solid backcourt.  

Edited by Milk

• 2 weeks later...