Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Emily Engstler from Syracuse (6'1" wing) has entered her name. hope she doesn't follow Sissoko to Minny. she is a good one.

 

If Engstler does transfer, it means 50% of the Top 10 recruits for 2018 class will have transferred, and 11 of Top 25---44%

i-1 JR wing, New York, NY) has entered her name into the portal, out of Syracuse WBB; averaged 10.1 PPG and 9.1 RPG in 2020-21; ranked in the top 10 in the 2018 recruiting class, she chose Syracuse over Miami (FL) and Ohio State

Emily Engstler (6-1 JR wing, New York, NY) has entered her name into the portal, out of Syracuse WBB; averaged 10.1 PPG and 9.1 RPG in 2020-21; ranked in the top 10 in the 2018 recruiting class, she chose Syracuse over Miami (FL) and Ohio State

Emily Engstler (6-1 JR wing, New York, NY) has entered her name into the portal, out of Syracuse WBB; averaged 10.1 PPG and 9.1 RPG in 2020-21; ranked in the top 10 in the 2018 recruiting class, she chose Syracuse over Miami (FL) and Ohio State

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like we just picked up an Oregon transfer.

I would take her.  A big who is maneuverable and can shoot.

oh, absolutely. i was just stating that i didn't think she had a "Juhasz" season. like i said, one game i watched she looked like herself---however, i saw a couple games where she didn't look like her

3 Illinois WBB players have entered the portal —J-Naya Ephraim (5-9 JR guard, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands): started 12 of 23 games, 4.3 PPG —Aaliyah McQueen (5-9 FR guard, Flint, MI): 2.0 PPG —Kennedi Myles (6-2 SO forward, Cincinnati, OH): started every game, 8.7 PPG, 8.0 RPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

3 Illinois WBB players have entered the portal —J-Naya Ephraim (5-9 JR guard, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands): started 12 of 23 games, 4.3 PPG —Aaliyah McQueen (5-9 FR guard, Flint, MI): 2.0 PPG —Kennedi Myles (6-2 SO forward, Cincinnati, OH): started every game, 8.7 PPG, 8.0 RPG

 

 

now you can also add Illinois' best player: Jeanea Terry

the quote: "for the betterment of me"

hmmm....how does Fahey survive this? no idea of the recruits coming in.

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to post
Share on other sites

We're only losing potentially one to graduation...and haven't seen any signs of any of our own transfers, so doubt we'll be looking at taking a transfer here. But if a special one knocks on our door??

 

22 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

 

Emily Engstler from Syracuse (6'1" wing) has entered her name. hope she doesn't follow Sissoko to Minny. she is a good one.

 

If Engstler does transfer, it means 50% of the Top 10 recruits for 2018 class will have transferred, and 11 of Top 25---44%

i-1 JR wing, New York, NY) has entered her nam

 

See Minnesota as on the rise.  The program is being built as we speak. They just need a few more skilled people to deepen the squad. 

 

it means 50% of the Top 10 recruits for 2018 class will have transferred, and 11 of Top 25---44%    .........Play me now the way I want it done...or I walk.

Edited by redsteve
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, redsteve said:

We're only losing potentially one to graduation...and haven't seen any signs of any of our own transfers, so doubt we'll be looking at taking a transfer here. But if a special one knocks on our door??

 

 

See Minnesota as on the rise.  The program is being built as we speak. They just need a few more skilled people to deepen the squad. 

 

it means 50% of the Top 10 recruits for 2018 class will have transferred, and 11 of Top 25---44%    .........Play me know the way I want it done...or I walk.

 

imo, minny is a "strong post" player away from entering BigTen top 5....perimeter is there with Scalia, Hubbard, and Powell (who can get to the rim also) Borowicz can shoot the 3. good class coming in. the one to watch will be 2022's guard Maura Braun. wouldn't surprise me if she starts from day one.

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

 

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

well....what's the over/under for players at Maryland to enter the transfer portal? seems like they lose some when the season ends.

 

having said that, Frese can flat out recruit.

I wouldn't mind probably any of them if they don't want to play there.  Not likely to want to check us out if any do enter but you never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

from wlfi.com:

 

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-7n7CBb4e
 

Kayana Traylor joined fellow Purdue women's basketball seniors Karissa McLaughlin, Tamara Farquhar, and Fatou Diagne in the NCAA transfer portal on Monday.

 

McLaughlin can shoot.  Keep her away from Iowa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 7:51 AM, whoopdeedoo said:

well....what's the over/under for players at Maryland to enter the transfer portal? seems like they lose some when the season ends.

 

having said that, Frese can flat out recruit.

i see Maryland wbb announced all four seniors will take advantage of the 5th year eligibility and return.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

😲   WOW!

i didn't think she looked like the same player this season....she had flashes, but, something seemed awry to me.

 

Edited by whoopdeedoo
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whoopdeedoo said:

😲   WOW!

i didn't think she looked like the same player this season....she had flashes, but, something seemed awry to me.

 

 

Wasn't she hurt early in the season?  I seem to recall when Nebraska played them, she was just coming back to action from an injury.

 

I agree she didn't look to be the same player she was the previous year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...