2023 PG Simeon Wilcher -> UNC->St John

18 minutes ago, Keenan9595 said:

That’s what I figured, just thought it might be tough taking two PG In the same class unless I’ve messed that upIn the same class unless I’ve messed that up

Wilcher is a 6’5” triple double threat point guard and Clemmons is a score first guard. I think they could definitely coexist on the same team. If they both want to come here, it’s a no brainer. 

57 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Wilcher is a 6’5” triple double threat point guard and Clemmons is a score first guard. I think they could definitely coexist on the same team. If they both want to come here, it’s a no brainer. 

I wanted to watch more of their film since I don’t know much about them.  Thanks

On 3/27/2021 at 11:49 AM, Keenan9595 said:

Gonna play devils advocate here...do we take both this kid and the mcgowens cousin if they are both interested?  

Don't take offense, just had to bust your balls a little bit Keenan.  The answer is yes.  

Edited by royalfan

Robin Washut talking with Gary Sharp about the possibility of Nebraska potentially landing Simeon Wilcher now that they just landed his brother:

“I know for a fact that the possibility of those two playing together in college is very enticing to the two of them.”

“Simeon, when talking about a season that they were able to play together on the same team in high school, said that was the best time he had playing basketball in his life”

12 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

At first glance I was a bit worried that his ego outweighed his talent    There were a couple times I saw too much chirping after shots and so forth.  But then I saw instances where he busted butt sprinting back after a shot and it set my mind at ease.

He is an enormous talent.  

Fine line. Having an edge is a good thing.  Having too much of it can be problematic.   Seemed like the majority of it was all frontloaded in the video and I had similar concerns.