What is status of Trinity Brady??

Redhac

Trinity only played in 2 games (started both) averaging 24 minutes in each, was 3 for 5 on 3's and averaged 5 rebounds.  Her injury status continues to remain a mystery.  Anyone know what her status is relative to being healthy and coming back next year?

18 hours ago, Redhac said:

Trinity only played in 2 games (started both) averaging 24 minutes in each, was 3 for 5 on 3's and averaged 5 rebounds.  Her injury status continues to remain a mystery.  Anyone know what her status is relative to being healthy and coming back next year?

evidently more than an ankle sprain to be out for such a lengthy period. unless some other issues cropped up. 

4 hours ago, HUD said:

I hope our coach will have a press conference soon addressing these injuries, Kate Cain status, summary of the past season and where she sees us going in the future.

not sure she would have a press conference, but, like i mentioned in another post---i would think her and matt will get together one more time on sports nightly. guessing either tomorrow or thursday evening. i noticed it wasn't listed for tonight. 

On 3/23/2021 at 1:56 PM, whoopdeedoo said:

not sure she would have a press conference, but, like i mentioned in another post---i would think her and matt will get together one more time on sports nightly. guessing either tomorrow or thursday evening. i noticed it wasn't listed for tonight. 

Guessing possibly some time next week?