Brackectology & RPI

Bugeaters1

I would be shocked with a 3 seed.  And while Coatney was pretty sure of a 4 seed after the game, I think it will be a 5 seed. With a better chance of being a 6 seed than a 4.    Not that I know near as much as much as Matt, I don't.  Hope the others are right.

I would be shocked with a 3 seed.  And while Coatney was pretty sure of a 4 seed after the game, I think it will be a 5 seed. With a better chance of being a 6 seed than a 4.    Not that I know near as much as much as Matt, I don't.  Hope the others are right.

I heard that also, So when I went to the site today and the Huskers were still a 3 seed I checked to make sure of the update.

We could be a 3 seed but I'm thinking on the lines of a 4 seed too, HB. The reason being we have the 16th best RPI and our strength of schedule is ranked at #12.

ESPN's Charlie Creme updated his prediction bracket this afternoon keeping the Huskers at a 3 seed but now playing in Spokane WA on Gonzaga's home court. in that regional he has the Huskers playing 14th seed Montana and Gonzagza as an 11 seed going up against 6th seed Oklahoma St. He has a total of 6 Big Ten teams making the tournament.

Bump.  So much for braketology.  not sure what those who thought we would be a 3 were smoking.  Not even close.   I have a day job and was closer to this than the experts.

Bump.  So much for braketology.  not sure what those who thought we would be a 3 were smoking.  Not even close.   I have a day job and was closer to this than the experts.

Well FYI the Huskers got it handed to them a 6 seed give me a break, And PSU getting a 3 seed no way. BTW I don't smoke. :D