Women’s NCAA Tournament

Cazzie22

Watching the Rutgers play and we are 3 minutes into the game and they make me feel disgusted. The way they play may be up in your grill push you around style but the way they do it and act makes me wish they lose every game they ever play. I just dont get it how year in and year out they play and act the same every year. 

41 minutes ago, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

Watching the Rutgers play and we are 3 minutes into the game and they make me feel disgusted. The way they play may be up in your grill push you around style but the way they do it and act makes me wish they lose every game they ever play. I just dont get it how year in and year out they play and act the same every year. 

near the end of the season, i believe it was ruby porter that made a play underneath the basket---opponent rebounded the ball and porter went in and "tied" it up. however, she was called for a foul. it looked pretty clean, first thing that popped into my mind is no way this is called a foul if it was Rutgers!!!

Go Cougars!😉

Edited by whoopdeedoo

23 hours ago, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

Look no further than the head coach.  There you will find the source.

Edited by NUtball

Speaking of Rutgers and their mugging I mean defense. Matt C made the comment about enjoying a defensive game after our win this year. Now I do not mind some defense but what they play IMHO has no place in the game anymore. It is not an enjoyable game to watch or listen to. Now maybe that is just me. After 50 years it's time she hangs up her clipboard. 

3 hours ago, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

Nebraska is not in it!! They are B1G.... And how can you not like watching Clark all day long!!

She’s OK to watch,  but I despise Iowa.   You can be an Iowa fan boy all u want.  And Big 10 loyalty.....that’s hilarious!  

10 hours ago, HB said:

Pretty sure that’s a big miss 

Would guess, and it's a guess,  if she had been starting and playing good minutes here, she would have stayed. Never understood why our best offensive weapon was sitting the bench. But we'll never know if it was a simple as that.

Edited by redsteve