COLORADO GAME DAY THREAD (WNIT)

12dozen

Nebraska Cornhuskers (13-12, 9-10 Big Ten) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (11-10, 8-8 Pac-12)
Saturday, March 20, 2021, 5 p.m. (CT)
My Town Movers Fieldhouse - Collierville, Tenn.
Live Video: FloHoops
Live Radio: Husker Sports Network (4:45 p.m.) Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst) Lincoln (1400 AM-KLIN), Omaha (CD 105.9 FM), Huskers.com, Huskers App

image.png

Looks like I may have to 'POP' for a one month's subscription ($30) to FloSports to stream the game.  :Redface:

@redstevereported a pretty good experience with them; and you can go back and re-watch games (meaning you can go back and watch the UT-Martin game). If we beat Colorado Today there'll be at least a couple more games to Watch. (We could even meet Creighton again, in the semis :wink:)

I don't know whether Kate Cain is going or staying after this, But I'm pretty sure she is having the Time of Her Life in this Tournament! :nod:

Edited by Red Don

This is going to be an interesting match up.  They probably have a bit better athleticism, which has created problems in the past.  That being said we are the better shooting team and they are prone to turnovers, which by the way is where I think this game will be won or lost.  The team with more points off of turnovers really should win this one.

Some Comparisons:

• Colorado has scored an average of 64.6 points while shooting 41.7 percent from the field, 32.4 percent from three-point range and 64.5 percent at the free throw line.

• Defensively, the Buffs have held opponents to just 60.5 points, while limiting them to 39.6 percent shooting, 30.6 percent from three-point range and 67.9 percent at the line.

image.png

Edited by Red Don

Colorado is shooting 50%..and 50% from the 3. Just don't believe they can keep it up. Colo has lots of fouls ..we'll see if that comes into play.

Their pressure defense is working

If we can just start hitting shoots this will be a different game.

Edited by redsteve