Akol Arop - Transfer

So with Yvan, woods and arop leaving are we at 2 or 3 open scholarships?  I couldn’t remember if arop was on one or not.  Ideally do we go for 2 transfers and maybe a high end freshmen?  True point guard and another big and a shooter?  Just thinking out loud.

Edited by Keenan9595

15 minutes ago, Keenan9595 said:

So with Yvan, woods and arop leaving are we at 2 or 3 open scholarships?  I couldn’t remember if arop was on one or not.  Ideally do we go for 2 transfers and maybe a high end freshmen?  True point guard and another big and a shooter?  Just thinking out loud.

6 out (Teddy, Yvan, Wood, Arop, plus Kobe and Thor don't count against the schollie limit)

- 3 in (Keisei, Wilhelm, Bryce)

= 3 open scholarships. 

It's a slim possibility that the NCAA will rule Lakes as being a bonus scholarship, like Kobe and Thor.  In which case we'd actually be sitting on 4 scholarships.

1 hour ago, aphilso1 said:

6 out (Teddy, Yvan, Wood, Arop, plus Kobe and Thor don't count against the schollie limit)

- 3 in (Keisei, Wilhelm, Bryce)

= 3 open scholarships. 

It's a slim possibility that the NCAA will rule Lakes as being a bonus scholarship, like Kobe and Thor.  In which case we'd actually be sitting on 4 scholarships.

I completely forgot about teddy.  Okay, thanks I thought there were 3 but didn’t want to assume.  Yeah, from what I understand if lakes he was going to be on scholarship this year.  Thanks.

• 1 year later...