The First Domino

jimmykc

5 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Seems like it could be wait and see.

The real mind blow here would be if one of them opted to transfer as opposed to either staying at Nebraska or being done playing college ball.

I'm sure they both have a lot to consider. Who else we bring in for next season may factor into their decision too.

9 hours ago, Minnesota_Husker said:

Well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't Kobe. 

Here's the deal: I don't know if I have bad information or not so me dropping a name here is an exercise in starting an unverified rumor. I'm also waiting and I'm not searching it out because in this sort of deal I personally believe if someone has played for us they've at least earn the right to break their own news on something like this.

Then the question is: why would I say anything at all. The point is to indicate that I think we'll have another scholarship available. 

38 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

It wasn't Kobe. 

Here's the deal: I don't know if I have bad information or not so me dropping a name here is an exercise in starting an unverified rumor. I'm also waiting and I'm not searching it out because in this sort of deal I personally believe if someone has played for us they've at least earn the right to break their own news on something like this.

Then the question is: why would I say anything at all. The point is to indicate that I think we'll have another scholarship available. 

Fair enough but you did say it would be a name that most would not walk to the ledge for correct?

1 hour ago, Minnesota_Husker said:

We all mourned when Shang left.

I just got over Jorge Brian Diaz leaving....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we are joking but there is no comparison between Shang and Diaz and what they did for Nebraska basketball. Diaz is still one of (one of - don't go overboard there) the most skilled and fundamentally sound back to the basket players in Husker hoops history.