BIG TOURNEY VS MARYLAND 3-11-21

12dozen

#8 Nebraska Cornhuskers (12-11, 9-10 Big Ten) vs. #1 Maryland Terrapins (21-2, 17-1 Big Ten)
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 10 a.m. (CT)
Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, Indiana
Live TV: FS2 (Mike Hall, Meghan McKeown)
Live Radio: Husker Sports Network (9:45 a.m.) Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst) Lincoln (B107.3 FM), Omaha (ESPN 590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App, TuneIn

Your Halftime Stats: :Cheer2:

Husker Ladies are working themselves back into the game!!!! :nod:

Shots are falling better (we're still missing too many easy shots though :Redface:)

Maryland can be 'Scared' ie Annika Stewart yelling at Diamond Miller to miss that lay-up :Lol:)

I think we need to Foul MORE image.gif😮  - if we are going to get penalized anyway, we may as well Deserve it!!

With a Full Roster next season we should be able to play more aggressively without 'Fear of Fouling.'

image.png

Edited by Red Don

i am generally not one to complain about officiating or, more generally lack of "fairness".  BUT in this instance I object to Maryland coach being permitted to crowd opponent's' ball handlers from just barely over the side line.  Twice Sam was trapped on her right (the hoop side) by her defender and on her left side by coach freese jumping up and down, waving arms, and screaming.  even tho coach was not right in the court she was kinda the second player in a two on one trap.  There was a fine line (or maybe no line) between encouraging her own player and taunting/intimidating the opponent