Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

 

Are you saying that Robin is insinuating that we are looking good with a CG from a high major or that is who we are focusing on?

 

We apparently heard from someone who reached out to us before they put their name in the portal. Which is kinda like your wife asking you if you want to get frisky. That's generally a sign that she's interested in something, and not just surveying your current feelings. When a guy who hasn't entered the portal reaches out to someplace in particular, it suggests to me they want to make sure the landing place is available before they take off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He needs to support his family, so I'm guessing he's hoping for a Creighton or Kansas offer.

He won the job from Buddhist Monk who wasn't a great fit

Don't hold your breath.  

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

 

Are you saying that Robin is insinuating that we are looking good with a CG from a high major or that is who we are focusing on?

How I interpret it is that Robin seems to think we are in on a transfer that hasn’t announced that he is even transferring yet. Originally was thought to be a true PG but now he says he is more of Combo guard. Hoping by the end of the week will know more...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

 

We apparently heard from someone who reached out to us before they put their name in the portal. Which is kinda like your wife asking you if you want to get frisky. That's generally a sign that she's interested in something, and not just surveying your current feelings. When a guy who hasn't entered the portal reaches out to someplace in particular, it suggests to me they want to make sure the landing place is available before they take off.

As a virgin thanks for breaking this down for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hhcmatt said:

 

Turns out that part of the reason that Robbins went to Minny was because his uncle, Ed Conroy was an assistant there. Conroy appears to be moving on and is linked to the Utah St job.

Iowa? He's a Davenport native, and with Nunge leaving, they have just one returning big man, the third stringer Josh Ogundele, and have signed Riley Mulvey, a 6-11 center from Connecticut.

Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Turns out that part of the reason that Robbins went to Minny was because his uncle, Ed Conroy was an assistant there. Conroy appears to be moving on and is linked to the Utah St job.

I would take Robbins. Not sure how that would work with our current depth chart but once he got comfortable he was really good for them.

He honestly strikes me as a guy who could help an Iowa type team.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jayschool said:

Iowa? He's a Davenport native, and with Nunge leaving, they have just one returning big man, the third stringer Josh Ogundele, and have signed Riley Mulvey, a 6-11 center from Connecticut.

 

Maybe if he suffers some head trauma that results in a severe degradation of his outward appearance; otherwise, he is much too normal looking to fit in at Iowa.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...