2021 Transfer SZN

hhcmatt

https://247sports.com/college/depaul/Article/DePaul-Inks-Five-for-2021-DePaul-Basketball-Recruiting-Signing-154945240/

From the above article:

Edwards is a 6-8, 170-pound Small Forward from Pasadena, Texas.  He is ranked 75th in the nation on the 247 Sports composite rankings and is regarded as a four star prospect for 2021.  He is the 13th best small forward prospect in the country.

247 Sports national recruiting analyst Jerry Meyer compares Edwards to Milwaukee Bucks small forward Khris Middleton.

“Has good length for a scoring wing,” said Meyer. “Body is getting stronger. Not overly athletic. Highly adept at getting his shot. Quality three-level scorer. Dangerous deep shooter who can make contested shots. Handles well and adequate passer. Not an overwhelming defender but has versatility. Will rebound his position. Shot making ability primarily gives him great value as a prospect.”

Keon starred at Hillcrest Prep in Arizona as a junior, but will transfer to Legacy Early Prep in South Carolina for his senior season.

================================================================

Depaul lists him as 6-7 185.    He played most of his career in Arizona but indicated he was going to play his last year in So. Car.  I have no idea if that happened due to covid. 

From the above article:

Edited by REDitus

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

NBA or follow Beard to UT?

Yes - He's getting a lot of slack on twitter about transferring two years in a row but no one seems to be dogging on Beard for going to Texas. I think he is more likely to go the draft route if he gets any encouragement at all from NBA personel. Regardless, I'm pretty sure Nebraska isn't on any list that he has put together as a potential destination. 

I saw Isaiah Pooh Bear Chandler is transferring from Wichita to Omaha.  I have no clue how to link to IG on a phone.  Feels like he has been around forever.

good for the Mavs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNupfzhBCmU/?igshid=12r0kvdkwwpos

alright...trying to learn new things to make my teenage daughters proud.  Did it work?

Edited by busticket