2021 Transfer SZN

hhcmatt

10 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

I recently found myself thinking that Christian Bishop was the type of player I thought we'd be getting with Ed Morrow.

My first reaction was "LOL who???" and then I go on KenPom to look him up and it turns out he's started every game for them for the last two years.

Shows how much attention I pay to the horrible Big East I guess...

On 3/30/2021 at 11:59 AM, aphilso1 said:

Come home, Jeriah! (kidding, not kidding)

18 hours ago, Milk said:

What do you know.. Going back to Tulsa 

Dang.  If I knew that Jeriah was going to read my post about transferring back to his former school, I would have better clarified which home.  Lincoln, not Tulsa.  I'll do better next time.

Cone is a 5'11" 3pt shooter who played PG in HS but VT used him as a catch and shoot SG.  He wants to play PG because he has those NBA dreams. It's a gamble to go after a guy who's under 6'4" and that you're not sure what you're getting at PG.

https://roanoke.com/sports/college/va_tech/seeking-bigger-role-virginia-techs-jalen-cone-enters-transfer-portal/article_6ead70d6-8da4-11eb-919e-a76b9b690eb0.html

On 4/2/2021 at 10:43 AM, hhcmatt said:

Cone is a 5'11" 3pt shooter who played PG in HS but VT used him as a catch and shoot SG.  He wants to play PG because he has those NBA dreams. It's a gamble to go after a guy who's under 6'4" and that you're not sure what you're getting at PG.

https://roanoke.com/sports/college/va_tech/seeking-bigger-role-virginia-techs-jalen-cone-enters-transfer-portal/article_6ead70d6-8da4-11eb-919e-a76b9b690eb0.html

His assist-to-turnover ratio was bass-ackwards. There's a reason VT played him at SG.