2021 Transfer SZN

hhcmatt

Matt A and St John's offered Chang back in 2016. 

He strikes as a guy like Pitchford who would rather be doing something else but happens to be very tall and good at shooting. Kind of seems like he should look at transferring to a small school known for academics than trying to chase after riding the bench at a Power 5 type school.

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Matt A and St John's offered Chang back in 2016. 

He strikes as a guy like Pitchford who would rather be doing something else but happens to be very tall and good at shooting. Kind of seems like he should look at transferring to a small school known for academics than trying to chase after riding the bench at a Power 5 type school.

Any word on how Walt's app is doing?

On 3/9/2021 at 9:07 AM, hhcmatt said:

If you walk outside in the morning, the air is crisp and you can feel that members of the Nebraska basketball team are ready to transfer out to open up scholarship opportunities.  It's Transfer SZN.

Battle also happens to be from the Minneapolis area

Going to Minnesota.

1 minute ago, Nebrasketballer said:

Reel him in

Also apparently a good perimeter defender. Shooting guard isn't necessarily a position of need, but we DO need to upgrade talent with players who are a good culture fit. I think this guy would be one of the more valuable players on our roster and would make us a better team. 

4 hours ago, millerhusker said:

Also apparently a good perimeter defender. Shooting guard isn't necessarily a position of need, but we DO need to upgrade talent with players who are a good culture fit. I think this guy would be one of the more valuable players on our roster and would make us a better team. 

I agree. I would really like for Nebraska to land him. I think we can definitely use another one of the open scholarships on a 4-star shooting guard that is also a great defender. Perfect fit for this system.