2021 Transfer SZN

hhcmatt

43 minutes ago, REDitus said:

There's lots to like about Fatt's game but he's not a high 3pt% guy.

23.5% this year.  Previous year was decent at 35.7%.    Decisions decisions. 

Depends on if you can dial him back as he's a guy who has been leading Rhode Island in shots and assists for the last 3 years. If he's taking that many shots here were in the first day of the B1G tourney again.

For next year, (and maybe beyond) I'm just fine with bringing in as many shooters as he can get. I know he's got other needs, but even if it may be redundant, I think it still may be worth bringing in a guy like Kuxhausen, even with Kobe, Lakes, Tominaga, maybe Thor, and to some extent Lat, 3 pt shooters are starting to be come like good pitching: you can never have enough. 

1 minute ago, uneblinstu said:

For next year, (and maybe beyond) I'm just fine with bringing in as many shooters as he can get. I know he's got other needs, but even if it may be redundant, I think it still may be worth bringing in a guy like Kuxhausen, even with Kobe, Lakes, Tominaga, maybe Thor, and to some extent Lat, 3 pt shooters are starting to be come like good pitching: you can never have enough. 

We have four scholarships and counting to fill and we're geared up to try and land a big class in 2022.  A couple of fliers make sense as long as they don't kill the clubhouse.